Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Wish List items....

I am sure all of you have been switching out your closets and getting your Spring/Summer items out. I recently did the same, but of course, I want to update/buy a few things on my Wish list, so I get excited about Spring! :) Have you all been buying things for Spring? Have you done Spring cleaning yet?? What is on your wish list???

I LOVE White jeans. They look so cute with a
cute floral blouse or cardigan and tee.

I love my TOY watches, but I am really loving a black leather band watch.
I have been looking online for awhile now. I can't wait to purchase one!

I have blogged about this little pretty for awhile now, but
I am still saving up for it. When you are in college, it can take awhile ;)
I cannot wait to add this pretty green handbag to my Spring wardrobe.


Delta Daisies

No comments: