Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinner and a Movie :)

I love Date nights with Mr. S! :) We don't get to have them very much because we are so busy, but on Friday nights we try to take time out for just US! We usually go to dinner and a movie. Tonight we are having dinner at Cafe Society and going to see Matt Damon's new movie, The Ajustment Bureau! I'm so excited! I love Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, so I cannot wait to see them together. Saturday night, we are celebrating my Mom's birthday! We're having a cookout at the house! I'm looking forward to a great weekend :) Hope you all are, too!

Cafe Society in Midtown Memphis..


Matt Damon and Emily Blunt = AMAZING.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Delta Daisies


1 comment:

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

Can't wait to hear what you think about Adjustment Bureau. I loved it!!!
Sounds like a super cute day. Hope y'all have a great time tonight and all weekend long. xoxoxo