Monday, March 14, 2011

Corey Lynn Calter..

I have recently been shopping around for cocktail dresses, casual dresses, etc. I have several weddings, a Florida trip, and lake weekends planned. I'm starting to get back into the sizes that I want, so I'm ready to start buying some "goodies!" I have always loved Corey Lynn Calter's line, but I always thought it was a little young for me. Lately, it has been my EXACT taste! Recently, I purchased two dresses and they were sooooo cute! Here are a few other things that made it to my Wish List:


Carson One Shoulder Draped Dress
&195.00



Leticia Scoop Neck Dress
$98.00


Maddie Sleeve Button Dress
$196.00


Nadine Scoop Neck Caftan
$149.00


Whatcha think?? :)

God Bless,
Delta Daisies

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You would looke best in the 1st and 3rd dress.

Delta Daisies said...

Thanks, Morgie!! :)