Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thankful Wednesday...

I was definitely a "Debbi Downer" yesterday, so I promised myself that I would write something HAPPY today! :) I decided to do a "Thankful Wednesday," because I really have so much to be thankful for. The Lord has truley blessed me far more than I deserve :) Here ya' go!

1. My girlfriends...The older I get, the more I realize how WONDERFUL my girlfriends are. They are ALWAYS there and I love that about them. ( They are also really,really pretty! )

2. The sweet, little notes that Mr. S puts in my car in the mornings. It might be a simple: I love you, You're pretty, or Thanks for being you, etc. It doesn't matter what it says, I always look forward to getting them!

3. My James Taylor album on my Ipod. I swear it stays on repeat, and I am sure everyone gets sick of listening to him in my car, but I LOVE HIM! I honestly can't help it...It's an obsession.

4. My comfy clothes...After a long day at school, I look forward to coming home and putting on my sweatpants, sweatshirt, and slippers. I don't know who created "slouch" clothes, but I owe them a big,fat kiss.

5. Cheeba....I am not sure if many of you know who Cheeba is, but my Twitter girls do. He is Mr. S's BIG,FAT cat. ( Yes, my boyfriend has a cat....) I love that kitty more than anything in this world. He's an asshole, but I love him. He's over weight, gets on the bed when he's not supposed to, and eats entirely more than he can stand, but gah...I could just squeeze that little face of his.

6. Date nights....Mr. S and I have been together for quite awhile now, but I still get SO excited when we have a date night planned. I love getting dressed up, going to dinner, and enjoying a wonderful dinner and conversation with him. ( Can you tell I kinda' like him?? )


7. My parents and twin brother...They are always there, period. I love them unconditionally.


8. My Melrose Place DVD Collections....Mr. S and I have recently bought the DVD Collections of Melrose Place and we love them. Yes, it is a corny story, but I can't help it. Heather Locklear??? I mean come on...Who wouldn't want to watch something with her in it?? :)

9. Blackberry Messenger....To all my BBM frans, I love you...


10. Weight Watchers...Because of this wonderful Diet plan, I have learned to get my eating habits, excercising, etc. under control. I have already lost so much, and I am excited about getting back into shape and looking like my "old self." It has given me the confidence I need as well :)


What are you thankful for???



God Bless,
Delta Daisies

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for people like you, who can still find things to be positive about even when you have had a bad day or week. Your thoughts and ideas make me smile! ; ) I could learn to do the same!

Delta Daisies said...

Awww! Thanks, Morgan :)