Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year and a New Beginning :)


I'm sure you ALL have come up with many things to change this year, but it's okay if you haven't! I have not yet ;) I'm waiting till school starts back to get back into a routine of things. I'm horrible at trying to start something when I'm out on break. I sleep too late, eat junk, and do NOTHING. Completely useless ;)

I'm sure a lot of you have the same goal to achieve this year as me...LOSE WEIGHT! When I started dating Sam, I was at my ideal weight...Now, not so much....:( I plan on starting Weight Watchers on the 10th. I'm actually really looking forward to it! I think I will start feeling better about myself and boost my confidence a bit! Remember: Take small steps. Don't push yourself to the extreme. Take one day at a time and reward yourself for goals you have met! You can do it! : ) Here is a small list at what I want to achieve this year:


1. Successfully do Weight Watchers.

2. Get back into the routine of attending a gym and my aerobics classes.

3. Study more and quit procrastinating.

4. Learn to let some things go. Not everything has to be so diffcult.

5. Spend LESS money :)


Good Luck with all of your goals for 2011! I think this is going to be a great year for each and everyone of us! :) God Bless!

No comments: