Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Healthy Snacks for You to Enjoy ANYTIME! :)

I recently started Weight Watchers and I have been researching, researching, researching! I am not a huge snacker, but if I'm dieting and can continue to introduce snacks into my diet while being healthy, why not?? I went grocery shopping the other night and found lots and lots of healthy, yummy snacks for me to enjoy during the course of the day! I wanted to share these with all of you, because I know SO many of us have New Year's plans to get on a diet and LOSE WEIGHT! Enjoy, friends :)

Wheat Thins Reduced Fat
1 Point Value

Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Bars
1 Point Value


Weight Watchers String Cheese
1 Point Value


Cuties (Oranges)
2 Point Value



Pretzel Sticks
2 Point Value



Jello Pudding
2 Point Value




No comments: