Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To

Sorry I have been MIA this week! It has been a super, uper, busy week! Thursday night, Sam and I celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary :) We had a special evening! I didn't feel too well the next day, but it was all worth it! ( Flight's champagne is the bomb.com ) Last night, we went to TSO concert and dinner with my family. It was awesome as usual, but that kind of explains why I have not had a  chance to blog this week :) Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and Christmas parties!!!
Today's DAY 17: Something You're Looking Forward To....Well, I have thought and thought about this one. I am looking forward to A LOT of things, but the biggest one is graduating with my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I CANNOT wait to start teaching. I am finally at the stage where I am SICK OF SCHOOL AND READY TO BE OUT, OUT, OUT!!!! ha! I'm sure I won't like getting up everyday of the week and having to go to work, but I will enjoy when my paychecks finally have commas ;) Granted, I am thankful for everything that my Lord brings into my life, but I will be one HAPPPY girl when that day comes. I have about a year left, so I am counting months! :)

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!