Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 16: Dream House

I have always loved driving and looking at homes throughout Memphis. As time has gone by, my taste has changed drastically. I used to love the new, brick, dark colors, and bold prints, but now I am the complete opposite. I love older homes that have been updated, but still have the old, vintage feel to them. I love white brick, mint green's and white decor/bedding, and anything antique. My boyfriend's condo is for sale and we're PATIENTLY waiting for someone to buy it, but I cannot help myself as I stroll the internet getting ideas for his "future home." I have pretty much already decided what I will do with the master room, den, and dining room...haha! I love decorating and everything about it. It is all too much fun to me! Bascially, I cannot show you a picture or draw what my dream home would be or look like, but I can include a few pictures of how I picture it looking someday! :) Enjoy!


I plan to use white pieces with a touch of yellow or green for accent.


I absoutely love the white bedding and the
upholstered headboard, a definite must.

I love the simple drapes & chandelier..another definite must.


I love that they used greens as an accent color
with this white furniture.



Adore these antique lamps and mirror for entryway.


love, love the chairs in this picture.


and a WHITE kitchen is a must as well :)


No comments: