I recently lost touch with all my fellow bloggers. I have been swamped with SCHOOL! I AM back though, so let's hope I can keep with it. As most of you know, S is in the process of trying to sell his condo and I CANNOT help but wonder WHEN!?? I am so ready to start decorating! My decorating taste has changed so much, but after being in many, many Memphis homes and shopping around, I have come to love the Shabby Chic with a touch of French Country...Yes, I know...Strange huh? BUT I LOVE IT! I love the whites, pastels, linens, etc. I have been reading blogs, looking at pictures, and shopping around on websites lately just trying to get ideas. Here is several amazing pictures that have caught my attention.I hope you like them, too! :)
1. This is my ULTIMATE DREAM Master Bedroom. I love all the whites.
2. I love white cabinets in a kitchen. It is so inviting and friendly.
3. Here is another idea for a Master bedroom:
4. I fell in love with this picture. I would love this look in my child's bedroom.
5. Beautiful look for the sitting room!
6. I also loved the idea of shutters as a headboard!
I hope you loved these pictures as much as I did! I cannot wait to get started! :)
Here are also some other great ideas I found: