Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paul Thorn

Last night, some friends and I traveled to Tupelo, Mississippi to hear the Paul Thorn band. I had never heard of him until a couple of months ago, when my girlfriend introduced me to his new CD. I immediately fell in love with him! He's a lot like Pat Green, but writes all of his own lyrics. He's amazing. He is from Tupelo, and used to be a professional boxer, but decided he wanted to get into the music world! We had a wonderful time at the concert, but let me say....there is nothinnnnng to do in Tupelo after 11pm...Living in Memphis has SPOILED me! Check his music out on youtube,itunes, or you can go to his website. For anyone who is interested in seeing him, PT will be traveling to Memphis to perform at the New Daisy in July! :) I'll keep you updated on the dates! Here a few pics we took last night:


1.




2.



3.




4.


Hope you all had a great weekend! What did you do? :)

No comments: