Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Four: My Parents

Day Four: My Parents :)

Mom and Dad in West Palm Springs, Florida.

Mom and Dad dressed up for the 70's party in West Palm Springs.

Dad and Mom in Destin, Florida last summer.

Dad and Mom also in Destin, Florida last summer.


I have the most awesome parents in the world! I honestly do not know where I would be without them. They are wonderful people inside and out. My parents have been together since my Mom was a junior in High School. They have been married for 27 years. My Mom graduated with her Bachelors degree in Education, and teaches 4th grade in Marion, Arkansas. My Dad has been working for AC company for 30 something years now. He is currently the estimator for all jobs that come through their doors. He is also President of the Memphis Builders Exchange. They are both Memphis Tiger fans & Arkansas Razorbacks. I am so proud to call them my parents.

No comments: