Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day Five: My Sibiling

First of all...I have to apologize for not blogging in the past couple of days. I have been very sick, ugh! So ready for this weather to make up its mind about what it wants to do!


Day Five: My Sibiling




Trent Morris Hanks, my twin brother, is my bestfriend. We are 22 years old and have been close ever since the day we were born. We are completely different, but I think that is why we get along so well. We appreciate eachother's company.  He works for my Dad and boyfriend, and has a very sweet girlfriend that I adore! Trent lives in West Memphis, Arkansas. He bought a house this past Spring, and I could NOT believe it. He is on his own now, crazy! I am currently still in school, so I depend on my parents for A LOT! ;) Trent likes to tease me about it all the time.  I love my brother more than anything in this world. There is nothing better than having your bestfriend to share your birthday with! :)

No comments: