Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Praxis Exam.




Hey guys! Did any of you have to take an oral exam or paper exam before you can graduate from college?? Well....I do! :( Praxis Exam, Praxis Exam, Praxis Exam....BLAH! I have been a nervous wreck all day, because I am taking it in the morning at 8am. I'm not sure why I am worrying so much, because everyone I have talked to has told me to "QUIT WORRYING!" I'm a horrible Math student, so I am freaking out about all the percentages, integers, fractions, geometry, and calculus problems...Call me crazy, I know! My boyfriend and I ordered a pizza and are settling down to help me go over practice questions before tomorrow...he's the best!! :) He's just a brain when it comes to Math..He makes me SICK! I will be so glad when all of the testing, interviewing, and screening will be over. It seems like the light at the end of the tunnel is just not close enough sometimes! HA! My Mother keeps telling me to push forward and keep a positive attitude, because anything is possible if you put your mind to it ;) She's such a huge part of me!

What challenges and fears have you had to deal with??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even I am preparing for parxis 2 Exams and they are very tough one. Your books and tips are looking good. For further detail about praxis exam and the requirements to clear the exams click below.

Praxis 2 English