Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Moving and Decorating on the Brain...

With Friday quickly approaching, I can't help but browse and get excited about decorating. Although this is the house we will only live in for a year until our new home is built, I still want it to feeel like home! We have a lotttt more room than what we have now, so furniture buying is a must. I have decided to start with one room and go from there. Once one room is finished, I 'll move on to the next one. I did want to share some ideas with you and some inspiration on what I plan on copying!


Formal Sitting Room Ideas:





 Media Room upstairs:


Entryway Ideas:




Living Room Ideas:




Dining Room Ideas:






3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

All so gorgeous!! I love that blue palette.

Tess said...

How fun!!!!! And how fun that you are building as well! What a great season for you guys!

Klein Dot Co said...

Gorgeous ideas!