Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wedding Photographer

I am so excited about our photographer! Kate, from Kate's Captures,  is such a sweet person to work with! She is doing our engagement photos this June while we are down there, plus the wedding photos. She actually did a friends wedding last year and the bride and grooms photographs turned out AMAZING. They also got married at the exact same place that Sam and I are getting married, so it makes me happy that Kate already knows the property. I know she is going to do a great job with all of it! She also has a blog, so be sure and check out her awesome photography! I wanted to share a few photos from Brooke's wedding!











All photos are from Kate's Captures website. 

1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

So pretty!! Great choice! Love the white sand beach. Makes such dreamy pictures.