Friday, April 18, 2014

Ramblings

Hope you all are having a great week! I wanted to share a few outfits with you plus some inspiration. The temperatures were a bit cold this week, so I had to get my booties and jeans back out! 


BAR III stripe blazer
Gap navy blue tee
Target necklace
Citizens of Humanity jeans
Sam Edeleman fringe booties 

J. Crew military jacket
Gap navy blue tee
Target necklace
Citizens of Humanity jeans
Sam Edelman booties  

This dress has gotten a little tooo big, but I love it so much I continue to wear it.
Target maxi dress
Gap blue jean jacket
J.crew necklace
Tory Burch sandals
Tory Burch sunglasses 

Bar III leopard vest
Kensie skirt
Steve Madden wedges
J.Crew necklace and belt 
Michael Stars black tee 


I ordered these adorable leopard booties from Mimic Design 
on Etsy! I can't wait to get them!  Thank you Laura for posting! 


I have lost about five more pounds since the holiday season. My jeans were getting a BIT tight, but they are starting to loosen up now. The picture on the left is from December 2012 and picture on right is from April 2014. I am officially down 42 pounds. I still want to lose about 10-15 pounds, but going to just take it slow and continue to eat healthy and exercise. I have done this lifestyle change completely slow and that is exactly how I wanted it to be. I didn't want a "quick fix," because you never learn anything from that. You need to learn to incorporate good foods into your diet and learn how to live. I still enjoy my wine and I refuse to give up wine, cheese, chicken and waffles, and pizza. It's LIFE.... You don't have to eat fish and green beans every night to lose weight... You just don't have to... I have also accepted that I will NEVER be smaller than a 6/8... And honestly,  I don't want to. I am 5'11.... This has been such a learning experience for me and I am just so thankful I started it at an early age.. If you ever need any suggestions or tips on how to cook or what workouts I do, feel free to email me! I would love to help! 



2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

We are the same size! I've been down to a 4 before and everyone told me how sickly and anorexic I looked. 6/8 is perfect for me and I'm 6 feet tall. :-) And I eat cheese, pizza, steak and all the "bad foods" in moderation.

Felicia said...

Love this post! I'm 6 weeks in on a lifestyle change- not trying for quick, I want it to be slow and sustainable.