Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Favorite Undergarments for the Summer Months

It's that time of the year where we HATE to wear strapless bras. If you are anything like me, I hate to wear one period. TMI? Anyway, I hate nothing worse than a big, padded bra. I am already "blessed," so the last thing I need is a heavy, padded bra. I wanted to share a few of my favorite undergarment pieces for the ones who are looking for one.You can purchase all of these brands at Macy's. They are fairly reasonable and mine have lasted severallllll years. I plan to purchase a few more before the summer months get here.

$38.00
  This bra is amazing. I have the hardest time finding a strapless bra that I love. I have bought cheap bras and I have purchased realllllllly expensive bras, but this one tops it all. It stays exactly where it is supposed to and doesn't ride down. I also love that the back is a wide strap, so if you are "blessed" like I am, it supports you well. You can find this bra online, at Macy's and Dillards. 




As far as regular bras go, I ADORE the Wacoal Embrace Lace bra. Warning: If you need padding, this bra is not for you. I need zero, so luckily, this bra works for me. It is so light and feels like you don't even have it on, which I love! I own this bra in three different colors. I hand wash them and they have lasted forever. They run about $50.00 each. 





The Maidenform Firm Control boy shorts are a great alternative to a slip in the summer time. I love to wear these under my dresses or rompers. It's so light, so you almost forget you have it on. 


I hope this helps when you are purchasing your summer undergarments! :)






1 comment:

Lisa Loves John said...

I need to invest in a good strapless!