Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a wonderful weekend! I needed the week to start back, so I could rest, ha! Thursday night, I met up with some old and new friends for dinner at Second Line. If you have not been here yet, I highly suggest it! It is Kelly English's new restaurant. It is right next door to Iris. It was a great evening spent with awesome friends. 

Kimberly, Teressa, MC, and me 

I love this chick. 

Friday after school, Meredith and I met up for happy hour at Tug's on the island. It's a great happy hour place. Once Sam and Marty got off work, they met us for dinner! It was an awesome evening!

Me and Meredith

My groom :)


Saturday night, we went to a cookout at Emily and Ben's. It was a fun night! Sunday, we had brunch at Bar Louie and got some more wedding planning done with my parents. It was a GREAT weekend filled with lots of friends. We are beyond lucky to have such wonderful friends in our life. My heart was definitely full when I went to bed Sunday night. Hope you all have a great week! :) The weather is supposed to be super nice this week! Ready to get in several runs! 

No comments: