Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gap Love

You know I have a love/hate relationship with Gap. I WANT EVERYTHING. Here is what is hanging out in my shopping bag right now:

I need and want this trench coat.


My blue jean button down is too big.
I need to buy a new one. Love this one! 


I'm a sucker for stripes.


Red hair and pink striped oxford?
Meant to be!


This looks so comfy!


There is nothing cuter than
a white eyelet dress in the Spring!


I live in boyfriend jeans in the
Spring and Summer. I need to buy more
because all of mine are too big. 

How stinkin' cute are these?



Told you they were rocking it! 




3 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been looking for the perfect trench, and that one looks amazing!

Sarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

I looove the Gap! I officially need that trench and boyfriend jeans.

Unknown said...

I love all of those tops. Let me know if you get that trench. I got the shorter version and sent it back. It made me look really big.