Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Break Recap

We had a wonderful holiday. Although I was sick the majority of the time, Sam took me to the Walgreens Day Care Clinic on Friday so I would start to get some relief. After being on antibiotics for a few days, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again! I have missed several days of working out, so I'm ready to get back into the routine of things. I feel blah!

 I started my break Tuesday night with a girls' dinner at Bar Louie.
Tara, me, and Em had the best time catching up and
having girl talk! I hate this picture is not more clear!

Friday night we went to dinner with my parents.
You can tell I don't feel soo hot here. Zero makeup
equals a low key dinner! ha!

Saturday night, S and I had date night at Majestic
Grille downtown. We ran into an adorable couple
at the bar and ended up hanging out with them
all evening! Come to find out, we teach in the same
district and know the same people! Such a small world!

Sunday was very low key. We ordered in take out,
and watched 12 hours of Lost. YES,  I said 12!
We are almost finished with Season 2 and I'm even
more hooked now... Whyyyyy did I have to start watching
this show? It's so addicting!

No comments: