Thursday, December 12, 2013

Olivia Pope is my idol..

If you have never watched Scandal, you NEED to run home right now and download all of the episodes... You can thank me later! Although this post is not about Olivia Pope's awesome style or show, but I have noticed her amazing fishbowl wine glasses! Is it crazy that I searched and searched until I found a document that said they were from Crate and Barrel! YES, YES, and YES!!!  Although I have the Riedel wine glasses, they were for white wine.... I have some very old red wine glasses, but have been wanting to replace them! These are going to be perfect to add to my collection!They are on backorder till March, but you better believe I will be ordering them then! :) Don't you love them?







2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have these glasses! I started off with a set of 6, but, well... They hold alot. And I'm not too coordinated after having a couple glasses... ;) Down to 3 & definitely plan on buying more. They're a great price for the size/quality!

Georgia Glam said...

I am so in LOVE with those glasses!!!!!