Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New car fever...

After my wreck and it being wrecked twice since I have had it, we aren't crazy about me keeping it. We are still unsure if they are going to total it out or repair it, but I'm worried it's going to put me upside down. We are going to be meeting with our local Lexus dealership to see what our best options are... I have always had an SUV, but thought I wanted a car last year... Maybe I just need to go back to a SUV. I seemed to do better with those anyway.... Here is what my next car will be.....Lexus RX 350 or 450h... I should have bought this last year, but second guessed myself. How beautiful is it?? Swoon...Stay tuned to see what happens! 
 





1 comment:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Ooooooh, dream car, I love it! That is one beautiful ride!