Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Life Change

It is amazing how much my life has changed in the last year.. I was looking at Sam's work party pictures that they host every year the other night and ran across this picture. I was flabergasted! I cannot believe this.. I LOOKED PREGNANT! Sam has also lost a lot since here! He's down 38 pounds. I am so proud of him! We both have made a major life change and I'm so happy where we are now... We never want to be these people again....
 
Summer of 2011 at a IEC graduation dinner
 

October  2013 at dinner with parents
 
 


3 comments:

Bama Girl in AZ said...

Congrats! Nothing better than looking back on pics to keep you motivated and moving forward!

Tess said...

Wow!! Both of your faces have slimmed down so much - you both look fantastic! Huge accomplishment, congrats!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You do both look great!!