Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Recap..

Sam and I had a very nice weekend. It was EXACTLY what the doctor ordered! Sam's deer season started Friday, so we headed down to the lake house to relax and enjoy some quality time together. We have been so busy the month of October and November. Every single weekend we have had something going on. We've been out of town a lot, so I was looking forward to a fire, my blanket, the couch, some Netflix, and take in.. Sam hunted early every morning, so I slept in and caught up on some rest. I needed it! We watched several movies on Saturday and then when he headed out to hunt the afternoon hours, I caught up on my girly shows on Netflix. He built me a fire before he left, so I was completely content with being lazy. I don't think I left the couch once unless it was to cook! I RARELY get weekends like that and it was so wonderful to be fully rested Sunday evening. I hope we get a few more like that before the winter months leave... ;) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!
 
 


No comments: