Friday, November 8, 2013

Roasted Parmesan Onions & Stuffed Tomato Recipes

Wednesday night was YUCKY, so I came home right after school and curled up on the couch. It has been cold here all week, so I have been fixing lots of WARM food. I ran across two new recipes online the other day, so of course...I had to try them! Stuffed tomatoes with parmesan and spinach & roasted parmesan cream onions..   They were a little time consuming, but very,very delicious! They would be perfect for a dinner party! I am getting low on groceries, so my meat options were limited...We love the Johnsville Chicken and Apple sausage links, so I just cooked a couple of those in a skillet and served them with the two scrumptious sides! All in all, it was a delicious meal! :)
 


1 comment:

Netty said...

This looks absolutely DELICIOUS!
And it's 8:16 AM...

xx
The Fashionable ESQ (Esquire)
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/