Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Man Pleasing Chicken

Last night, I cooked for my parents and Sam. It was an extremely gloomy day here... I came home from school, put my pjs on, and started getting dinner ready. There was chicken sitting out, so I knew I wanted to fix a chicken dish. I haven't had a chance to do a whole lot of cooking lately, but my Pinterest boards are FULL of chicken recipes. Some I like, some not so much... Pinterest has impressed me and it has also disappointed me.. I was kind of questionable about this recipe because it seemed SO SIMPLE. I thought, "what the heck!" I am here to tell you..... This chicken was SO moist and full of flavor! I loved it, and so did everyone else. I seasoned the chicken breasts with garlic and italian seasoning, but that's the only thing I did different from the recipe. Sam stopped by and picked up some sides from Fresh Market..Along with two dozen red roses.... He's a keeper... ;) All in all, it was a great Monday night dinner!
 
 

 

No comments: