Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gap vs. Brittney

Gap never ceases to amaze me. They are really hitting my bank account hard. They always have, but they REALLY are this season. I have A LOT of things hanging out in my shopping bag, because I am trying so hard to save!!! . I'm doing good so far, but these dang people are just not letting me!!! ha... I am loving the Moto Skimmer pants in the several different colors. Like I said in several posts prior, I NEED PANTS. I sold lots of my pants to friends, so desperate times call for desperate measures... ha! I browsed over to their website this morning and OF COURSE....Everything was 40%! I bought all three pairs for $35.00 a piece! I couldn't pass it up!  I can't wait to pair these with booties and a chunky sweater this Fall/Winter.:)





 
I may or may not have also
ordered this adorable Chevron
maxi skirt from Piperlime, too. :)

2 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Great finds!! I love that skirt. I have a maxi dress very similar.

Bekah McDuffie said...

Girl when the 40% hits the web, all bets are off. Great buys!