Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cooper Young 4 Miler

Last Friday night, I ran in the Cooper Young 4 miler. It was the BEST race ever! I loved running through Cooper Young District. Everyone had their yards fixed up nice and the weather was PERFECT! It was actually my best race yet. I ran about a 11 minute mile, which is not fast at all, but fast for me! I'm a new runner, remember? ;) At mile 3, I looked down and was running a 9:40...I couldn't believe it! I had so much energy and felt great. Who knows... Maybe I'm a night runner....Those 4 AM runs that I have been doing might not be neccessary after all... ;) 
 
 
 
 
my friend Tara and I before the race.

Tara and her husband Joseph before the race.

After the race! :)
 
 
It was SO fun and I will definitely be doing it again next year!

No comments: