Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday night, S and I went to  see MEMPHIS at the Orpheum! It was amazing! We loved every minute of it! We had dinner at Automatic Slims before. If you have never been there, you definitely should try it! Half off on martinis and appetizers until 7:00!
 
At the Orpheum!

I met up with my brother's gf after the show :)
 
 
 
Saturday night, we went to see DMB at Snowden Grove!
He puts on such a good show. S has seen him SIX times
in concert, but this was my first time. He definitely
impressed me. My brother and his girlfriend also had
tickets, but they were not with ours..Later in the show,
they came down and met up with us. It was a fun night!

Morgan and I at the show! It was outside.
Excuse my hair. ha!
 
S and I rocking out to Dave Matthews!

The group!
 
 
It was a fun weekend, but I'm definitely glad
the week started back! I needed some rest from the
crazy,busy weekend we had! ha!
 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

So many people went to the DMB concert! So glad you had fun!

Tess said...

Seems like a great weekend. I love DMB!

Unknown said...

looks a a great weekend for sure!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love your hair. :-)