Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Florida Recap..

I apologize for the lack of posts lately! We were in Florida all week, so I was exhausted when we got home! I won't waste a lot of time typing because I want to share my fun photos with you, but we had a WONDERFUL TIME! It was probably one of the best trips we have ever gone on! We loved the place we stayed, etc. It was a wonderful Spring Break...I wish it wasn't over... :(

We got there Saturday night and this was our view
from our condo...Bliss is all I can say...It was wonderful.
We sat outside for a while and enjoyed some wine before
going to dinner. We had a wonderful restaurant downstairs
in our resort, so we just had dinner there that night. We
were tired from all the driving.

This is our other balcony view. We get a view of the
ocen AND the city? What more could you ask for?! :)
 
I enjoyed a yummy, healthy breakfast on the patio
before taking off for the beach each morning. It
was my "quiet" time while S still slept.
 

The next morning, I was up and out the door!
I did a lot of this..Lounging and sun bathing. ha!
This is my new cover up from VS. I loved it!
 
PERFECT weather on Sunday!! I loved it!
 
I got a nice tan while we were down there!

We came in around 4:00 and put our green
beads on for ST. Patty's Day! We enjoyed
a cocktail at the bar downstairs before going upstairs
to get ready for dinner and the evening.
 
This was after dinner at AJ's. ha! I will
do another post on my outfits while we were down there.
 

One night at dinner. I can't remember what
night this was. I think the night we ate at
Harbor Docks.

same night as before.

This is one of our last nights there. We went to dinner
and then to Harbor Docks to listen to a band on the patio.
IT WAS PERFECT WEATHER!
 
 
All in all, it was a perfect week with my boy.

No comments: