Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Recent Purchases...

I have not wanted to buy many clothes lately. I know that sounds strange, but it's simply because I have been dieting and losing weight throughout this whole process, so I don't want to buy a lot and then turn around and nothing fit....I havvvvveee purchased a few things, though.... ;) 

I love this J.Crew denim military vest! I used to have
one when I was a little girl. ha! I know this will
probably not be in next winter, but I couldn't
help myself. It will be adorable with some Maxi
skirts transitiong into Spring.

I finally took the plunge and purchased the
Tory Burch avaitors that I have been eyeing.
I wanted them for awhile, plus I had a gift card,
so I went ahead and bought them! I love the case
they come in! So cute!
 

I ordered these adorable booties off Macy's last week,
but I am still not sure how I feel about them. They are
not very comfortable and the inside of the booties
look extremely cheap. I have a feeling that I am
going to be returning these... Oh well.
 
 

3 comments:

Pamela said...

all so cute!!! I almost bought a denim vest at target the other day but it was a lighter denim & decided against it - that JCrew one is tooo cute!
-Pam
http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

Brianna Tucker said...

I love the denim vest. I feel like it could be so versitile

Morgan Neal said...

There are some TB sunnies I want so bad! Don't know if I need another pair of brown ones since I have two expensive pairs already. I need black but can't find any I like. Lol. Such a problem I tell ya. Lol