Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life...

I hope you all have been doing great! I know I have been MIA for awhile, but I have been swamped with work. I can't believe I have not blogged in a month! I guess since I got out of school for Christmas break was the last time. Now that I am back in my routine, I am here to update you on my life! :) I had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. It FLEW by, though! Sam and I are gearing up for the Spring. We have several trips planned. We are headed to Florida in March, Puerto Rico in April, and we are trying to get one more trip planned for the summer! I am looking forward to the warm weather! Lastly, I have started seeing a personal trainer! I am ready to get my rear back in shape, wear my old clothes, and get back on my normal exercise routine! I know it is going to be a long road, but I can do this. I don't just want to "lose weight," I want to change my life style. I want to find an exercise plan that works for me and that I keep up! I plan to run some, lift weights, go to classes, etc. I am motivated and I'm ready to do this!! Wish me luck! :)

No comments: