Sunday, December 16, 2012

Three Years....

Sam and I have been together for three years today. I am so thankful for having such a wonderful person in my life. We had a wonderful day. We went to my grandmother's house for an amazing breakfast, then to an afternoon showing of Jersey Boys! Innnnncredible! We loved it! Last but not least, we had an amazing dinner at Folk's Folly. It was a WONDERFUL anniversary! :) I love you, S!

S and me at a wedding

Festival back in September
 
 

Christmas party
 
 
I wore a navy blue J.Crew sweater dress, white
button down oxford undernath, red tights,
Frye Jane tall boots in grey, and my J.Crew bubble
necklace for Sunday. It was a great outfit for the
Orpheum and then to go to dinner.
 
 


I leave you with two awesome pictures. 
 

 
;)

1 comment:

BelleinBows said...

Happy anniversary! You guys make for a very cute couple!