Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas parties galore...

Christmas parties are always so fun, but I get tired of spending so much money on dresses. It's not the type of parties where you can wear the same dress over and over, because the same people go to the same parties, ha! Anywho, I have been spending quite a bit of money lately on party dresses. I REALLY should start looking on Rent the Runway, but I range in sizes so much! I hate to order something and then it not fit! Until then, I will leave you with a Christmas party we went to last night. It was SO much fun. We have another one on Thursday night, but I plan to borrow a dress from a friend. ;) I'm sure I have a dress in my closet I can wear, but what's the fun in that?? ;)

This is the dress I wore
last night. It was a lace over lay
with a taupe color underneath.
I paired it with Vince Camuto
black suede booties. I am in desperate
need of new black booties. I am
loving the DVF Camilla booties.
I am thinking I will need to ask
for those on the Christmas list.. ;)

S and I at the Christmas party.

Kind of bright, but Morgan, Trent, and me.
I wonder whose eye ball is in the background? :)

I'm so sad this is blurry. My brother and I and
the loves of our lives.. ;)

My very best guy friend!! love him!
 
 

I recently ordered this J. Crew coat last week.
It was on sale, but I had a 30% off code, so I
snatched this up for a whopping hundred dollars!
I was quite excited about this. Can't wait for it to
get here on Tuesday!


I found this adorable green dress
online this morning. I had to order it!
I plan to pair it with some brown boots.
I think it's a great dress to wear all through
the year. :)



1 comment:

Morgan Neal said...

You look super cute! Love your hair curled!