Friday, November 30, 2012

Shoe Addiction..

Last weekend, I took off to run some errands and shop a little. I wanted to find a dress to wear to Kasey and Matt's wedding, so I knew I was after that....By the time I got home a couple hours later, I was carrying a dress and three new pairs of shoes...Apparently it was a shoe shopping kind of day! I love days like that. ;)


I scored these awesome wine colored Marc Fisher
suede booties. They are SO comfortable!
I want them in every color now.

I saw a girl at Macy's wearing these while I was
out shopping. I asked her where she got them and she
said Target! I immediately went to Target.
Lucky me, there was one pair left and it was in my
size....Meant to be.... right?? :)

I HAD to stop by Joseph's on my way home...They
were having their sale going on. I scored ANOTHER
pair of shoes. I bought the brown tumbled leather revas.
Surprisingly, I don't own a brown flat so I needed some!!
 
 
Happy shoe day, friends!!!


1 comment:

TLF said...

I'm loving those purple booties!!