Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Downtown Dining Week 2012



I love this time of the year!!! It is Downtown Dining Week in Memphis! Last night, we went to dinner with Justin and Alexandra. We had dinner at Bleu. It was really, really good! Tonight, S and I are going to Bardog Tavern across the street! We wanted to do something easy and casual, so we can get home and watch the election tonight. Tomorrow night, we are going to Paulette's... I am not being very smart...I have to put a bridesmaid dress on Saturday night, but I can't help it. I never eat like this during the week, so I HAVE to splurge this week. ;) I'm being good during the day, so that counts right?? :) Get downtown! Make your reservations!! They have a website. Click here, and it will take you to all of the restaurants participating and what they are serving.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

We did it last year, but we are so busy this week that we haven't made it to any of them. I loved it!

Faith said...

i love Restaurant week too! i can't wait for ours to get here!