Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm baccccck..... ;)

Hey, friends! I know it has been some time since I have blogged in awhile, but I'm back and ready to keep it up. School started on August 20th, so I have been busy with keeping my head above water, ha! I am enjoying being a school teacher, but I am EXHAUSTED in the evening. All I want to do is come home, cook dinner, and go to bed....I am slowly getting used to the routine...My students are wondeful. I love each and everyone of them so much...It is amazing how much my first year students are teaching me about myself! Also....some exciting news!!! I bought a car!! Woohooo...I decided on a Lexus IS250...I LOVE it...It literally is the best car ever. If I can help it, I will never drive anything else....We had such a wondeful and positive experience at Lexus of Memphis...Here are some photos of my baby...;)



 
 
I'm in looovee.. ;)
 

3 comments:

Morgan Neal said...

Yay you are back!

Faith said...

Gorgeous car!! Welcome back!

Kristin said...

Welcome back! And what a wonderful car you purchased!! I just started a position as a TA and my body is beat after one day..I hope it gets easier!! I have 4 alarms set so I dont oversleep tomorrow. haha