Friday, March 23, 2012

Florida Recap # 1

We had a WONDERFUL time in Florida! It was such a relaxing trip! I definitely needed it. School is fixing to pick up big time, so I needed all the R&R I could get ;) I wanted to update you on everything we did, ate, etc. I will be doing several blog posts, so I do not bore you too much ;) Christin, J.R., Sam, and I did not want to leave, but knew it was time to get back into our regular lives :( Here is our first night:

 
We had dinner at Harbor Docks. It was amazing.

Loving on my S man ;)


Christin and J.R....They were decked out in their green!

This was right when we arrived at the condo. We enjoyed a
couple bacon infused Bloody Mary's. They were delicious!

After changing, we geared up for St. Patrick's Day
and headed out on the town!

The famous Backdown roll from Harbor Docks.
It was SO good.

On the way to Florida, we stopped at Firehouse Subs.
The guys enjoyed their hats ;)

A close up of our bacon infused Bloody Mary's ;)

I apologize for the pictures not being in order, but I think you get the picture ;)
Our first night was fabulous! We are looking forward to a great week.

5 comments:

Georgia Glam said...

I love Harbor Docks!!! We have a condo in Destin and it's pretty much a requirement that we eat there every time we are in town! I'm sooo jealous that you got a spring break! I need a little salt air in my life - can't wait to see more pictures :)

Unknown said...

glad y'all had fun!

Amanda said...

Bahahaha! I love that picture of Christin covered in pillows :) Can't wait to hear more about the trip!

Melissa said...

A bacon infused bloody Mary sounds good!

Kelly said...

Bacon infused bloodies? With all the time I spend on the internet and on pinterest, you think I would have heard of this by now!