Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey...

A girlfriend of mine texted me the other day and said I needed to read E.L. James' book, Fifty Shades of Grey. It is a trilogy, so I was somewhat interested. I love trilogies. She started telling me about the book, and I immediately became curious. I do not usually read romance thrillers, but it sounded SO good! I started on the first book Sunday night and CANNOT put it down! I love it! If you need a good read for Spring Break, I highly suggest it....Here are the books:
Fifty Shades of Grey is the 1rst book..

Fifty Shades Darker is the 2nd book...

Fifty Shades-Freed is the third book..


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Checking to see if my library has these! I definitely want to read this trilogy if you're recommending it!

Morgan Neal said...

I like your new blog look. These books sound great! How is your training going for you half marathon. We need to catch up! I'll be in town the week after your spring break maybe we can get dinner or something! Miss you pretty girl!