Sunday, January 29, 2012

Apologies...

My life has been so hectic and busy lately...I apologize for the lack of posts. I've had many people email me, text me, message me, etc. It makes me feel so good that my readers miss my blog posts. I recently started my student teaching in a Kindergarten class. I have been WORN out every day when I come home from school! I love teaching, but it has taken me about two weeks to get used to it. I have also been training for the half marathon, so that is about the only other activity I can make myself do right now....ha! I am finally on a scheldule and I feel better. I recently just got over the crud and several infections, so my body is finally back to normal!!! I promise to keep my blog posts up on Sunday, so I can post everyday, but not actually have to write everyday...I congratulate the women who work, have children, blog, and keep up their wife duties....I don't see how you do it! As for now, I am off to catch you all up on my life in several posts, write some lesson plans, run a few miles, and get ready for my evaluator to watch me teach tomorrow....Wish me luck!!! :) I hope you all are doing fantastic...I have missed you all so much over the last two weeks...

Brittney

1 comment:

Mrs. Robinson said...

I have been missing your posts!

It always amazes me when people say "I don't know how you do it." I think the same thing about working moms. I don't have any kids, and I never get it all done & don't understand how a working mother can be a wife, a blogger, a cook, or anything else. But somehow, I think we're all capable enough to do the things life requires of us. We don't give ourselves ample credit.