Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blog Sale!!!

I am trying to clean out my closet! :) All prices include shipping within US. Paypal only accepted. E-mail or comment to purchase. If you'd like additional photos, please let me know, and I'll be happy to take some! :)Email: brittneyhanks@hotmail.com


Lilly Pulitzer McKim sandals in Silver!
I have only worn these a handful of times.
They are too big for my feet.
Retail Price: $138.00
Asking: $55.00
I will ship with box and dust bag.




Target for Tucker Dress
Size Large
Worn once!
Asking: 25.00




 Tory Burch Wedge Flip Flop
Size 10
Retails: $55.00
Asking: 25.00
I have worn these several times, but
they are still in good condition.





Tory Burch Black Patent Reva
Size 9
Retails: $195.00
Asking: $145.00
I got these for Christmas last year, but
they are too small. I have only worn
these a handful of times. They are still in
great condition! 



Rampage Dress
Size XL
I bought this dress and never wore it!
It's super cute and flattering on.
Asking: 35.00
Tags still attached.
SOLD!





 BCBG Maxaria Poncho
One Size
Asking: $45.00
WORN ONCE!
Great condition!



 J. Crew Skirt
Size 8
Worn TWICE!
It is in WONDERFUL condition!
Asking: 40.00

Banana Republic Black Blazer
Size 12
I wore this for a dinner this past
winter and never wore it again!
Asking: $50.00



Worthington Dress
Super flattering! Belt attached that will come off.
Wore this for my Birthday dinner and never wore again!
Size Large
Retails: $75.00
Asking: 35.00



 Target Houndstooth Dress
Size XL
Worn several times.
$10.00
Super comfy!

No comments: