Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Recap..

I had a wonderful weekend. It was super lazy and I loved every mintue of it. Friday night, Sam, me, Christin from The Classy Southern Wife, and her husband all went to dinner to celebrate Downtown Dining Week. We ate at McEwen's downtown. It was so delicious! Afterwards, we headed to Flight for a few drinks before calling it a night. Saturday, S and I were so lazy...not kidding...I woke up and fixed breakfast, we watched several movies, and  then ordered take out from Bardog for lunch. It was such a wonderful lazy day. Sunday, Sam fixed breakfast, we watched two more movies, cleaned up, and then did our weekly grocery shopping. We stopped by Pei Wei and had a late lunch afterwards. Tonight, we're going to Happy Mexican for a birthday dinner for my bff, Jodi. It has been such a great weekend. I have the whole week off for the Thanksgiving holiday, so I'm PUMPED!

Christin and me at Flight.

JR and Sam at Flight


No comments: