Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Friday!!

I am so sorry I have been so boring lately on the "blogging." I have been so busy with school! I hope you all had a fantastic week and have great plans for the weekend! I know many of you own TOM's already, but I was a little skeptical at first...I thought they looked goofy on everyone's feet. I did not understand the point of them and WHY people wanted to wear these things! I researched about them and found out the background of the company and how every child gets a pair when you purchase a pair of TOM's...AMAZING! I knew I needed a pair...I looked and looked and looked online at all the different kinds, but decided on a red color...My brother told me he wanted to buy them for my birthday, so I was excited! My brother's girlfriend is very "knowledgeable" on the TOM's, so I got online with her and looked and found a Snow Leopard pair! I fell in love! I knew IMMEDIATELY that I needed the leopard ones instead of the red pair. We ordered them and they were delivered this morning!!!

Happy Friday, y'all!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh those are so cute!

Unknown said...

TOMS are my favorite. I have 5 pairs. ha. The next pair I want is red :)