Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm Dreaming...

I know it will be a long time before we can even THINK about wearing boots, scarves, sweaters, etc. I probably will not even start buying Fall clothes until October! Thanks to Pinterest, I found a few outfits I'm loving and plan on incorporating into my wardrobe this fall!


Lauren Conrad has the best style to me!
She took a comfortable sweater, and paired it
with great boots and a pretty scarf!


Layering is awesome. I love this Blue jean top under this
sweater. It is great for work time or play time in the Fall! ;)



I love this look for a Saturday! The green bag really sets it off!



This will be a great look for school! It is comfy, but cute!



No, don't freak out..This is not me...Even
thought it kind of scared me at first. I think this
girl looks just like me! Besides that, I LOVE
her outfit! It would be so great for a Saturday
running errands.




this is a great Teacher outfit!!!




LOVE!

 


Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: