Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless America!

WOW! Our world has definitely had some interesting news lately. I am so blessed to be an American and live in this country each and everday. Today is not a day that you are Republican or Democrat, but we must come together as one and thank the soliders of our country for all they do. We are able to live in a country that is FREE,because we have soliders willing to fight for us! That is something to be thankful for! Hope you all are staying safe and dry throughout the flooding we are having! I send prayers out to Alabama as they begin to put their lives back together, I thank the Memphis News channels for keeping us informed of the weather, etc. I also want to thank all of the Utility workers who have been working non-stop for a week to get everyone's power back on! I promise, you do NOT go unnoticed! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! God Bless!

I want to leave you with a tribute to our American soliders...
God Bless the USA...


No comments: