Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Should we build an Ark??




I'm sure most of you have been dealing with tons and tons of weather across the country, but the Mid-South area has been getting slammed the past couple of days with: thunderstorms, tornadoes, hail, etc. I am so ready for a day full of sun shine! I can't wait! My hometown was hit pretty hard on Tuesday night. The entire city was without power all evening. Trees were up rooted, roofs blown off, etc. I had a really bad scare last night when my Mother called me. I thought, " Oh, I'm not worried about this storm. Everyone in my family is safe and sound and home, so I'm not concerned." Little did I know, my brother was driving in it. To make a long story short, he had to pull over in a bad part of town and sit under an overpass. I was scared to death! If any of you know me, I do NOT handle situations like this very well. I definitely had to bust out the wine and take a chill pill, because anything that goes on with my brother, I'm OVERLY protective!  God is SO good, because he made it safe and sound to Mr. S's condo in Downtown Memphis. We have continued to have bad weather today, so saying a prayer for each and everyone of you! Stay safe and don't drive unless you HAVE to!

No comments: