Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Upcoming Trips!

I am SO looking forward to the upcoming trips I have planned for this Spring, Summer, and Fall! I can't help but look at all the Google images of the beautiful beaches, sand, warm weather, etc. I am QUITE sick of winter and looking forward to the Spring! Here are a few trips I have planned this year:


Spring Break trip to Florida! I am so excited. I need a break
from school, and there is no better way to spend it than
on the beach with my wonderful family and S!


I am going to New York City to see my best friend over
Memorial Day weekend. I have NEVER been to NYC!
Surprised?? I am sooooooo excited! I am currently counting
down the days until I get on that plane and head her way.


It is quite awhile away, but we are going to Puerto Vallarta
for a wedding over Thanksgiving!  I am SO excited!
My cousin is marrying the best girl in the world, and we will
all be able to share the special moment in Mexico together!


I am quite excited about my upcoming trips! I am a little nervous, because I am not a good "flyer," but I will do the BEST I can! I just don't really like to fly. I'm a chicken when it comes to airplanes. Any trips you have planned over Spring Break, Summer, or this fall???

God Bless,
Delta Daisies

No comments: