Saturday, February 12, 2011

How I long for Sandals...

I probably have been driving you all CRAZY with the Summer clothes posts, but I can not help it! For some ODD reason this year, I am so ready for warm weather. I am usually a Winter girl who could wear sweaters, leggings, boots, scarves, etc. alllllll year, but not this year. And having so many Snow days off from school has not helped me, because I am constantly browsing online at all the new pretty Spring clothes! I am a big sandal person, but they MUST be comfortable. I dress casual in the summer, so I want something that I can throw on with a summer dress, shorts, wear to the pool, wear to class, etc. I wear wedges sometimes, but usually only for a wedding or something. I DEFINITELY think every girl should have a summer wedge or pump in their closet! I am sure if you have been keeping up with my blog, I.adore.Tory.Burch....obsession...I love all of her sandals for this Spring/Summer! They pretty much ALL are on my list :) I have also found a few more cuties to add to the collection :) Check them out!



Tory Burch Holly Sandal
$265.00



Tory Burch Miller 2 Sandal
$225.00



Burberry Black Thong Sandal
$125.00



Tory Burch Thora Sandal
$115.00



Lilly Pulitzer Set in Stone Sandal
$258.00



Jack Rogers Personalized Navajo Resort Sandal
$158.00



4 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Just found your blog and I love it! I too am a major Tory lover! I have been the same way lately about spring, I am ready to wear a maxi dress and be tan! Love all your sandels picks! Look forward to following you!

http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Thank you for following my blog! I'm following you too now. I love TB too!

Delta Daisies said...

Thanks, ladies!!! :)

Sarah said...

I have the tory burch thora sandal. I bought them a couple summers ago, and I wear them all the time! Definitely worth the money =)