Sunday, November 21, 2010

Perfect Christmas Tree...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent MOST of my weekend putting up trees at my parents house! My Mom has a traditional homemade ornaments tree, gingerbread tree, and "gold and red" Christmas tree. I also put up a "girly and fun" White tree in my bedroom! We worked on them all day! I slept for a total of 13 hours that night! I was definitely worn out! Although....I would love to be done with the decorating part, but I have one more tree to put up! S lives in Downtown Memphis, so his ceilings are super tall & the room is real open and bright. I think we both have decided on a skinny and really tall tree! I have been going back and forth between a typical red and gold tree, nature tree, or doing my "all time favorite" VINTAGE TREE! I love all the silver ornaments! So, so, pretty!  I got on Pottery Barn this morning and fell in love. They had so many ornaments for the tree, centerpieces, and ideas for a Vintage Holiday home! I was in HEAVEN! We WILL be making a trip to Pottery Barn this afternoon :) Hope you all are getting in the Holiday mood! I DEFINITELY am now! :)

Here a few pictures of Pottery Barn's ideas for a Vintage Home:














Hope you all enjoy! Have a great Sunday Funday! :)

No comments: