I was reading Along the way with V & J's blog last night, and saw the cutest blog on her page! I thought I would do the same thing with my fellow blog readers! :) Enjoy, ladies!
30 Day Blog Challenge!! :)30 days. 30 posts. Here is the layout:
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 WishesDay 30-a picture
So here we go....Day One!
1. I have a twin brother, Trent Morris Hanks, who is my very best friend in the world. He is 1 min. & 29 seconds older than me :)
2. I could literally eat sushi every day of the week. I fr-eaking love it!
3. My boyfriend's name is Sam. I love him more than I love myself. He completes me.
4. I love, love, love everything about Memphis. I plan to be a Memphian till the day I die.
5. Flight Restaurant is my all-time favorite dining in Memphis.
6. I could sleep all day, every day. I need about 9 to 10 hours of sleep a night to function the next day.
7. I am obsessed with anything and everything by Tory Burch. She is ammmazing.
8. My middle name is Jo. My Mom got it from my Aunt Josephine.
9. I absolutely hate everything about summer. I am a fall and winter girl. I like winter clothes, the holidays, everrrrrrything.
10. I am a HUGE Ole Miss fan. Go Rebels! (Black Bears, ha!)
11. My future children's names will be: Samuel Jay Haynie II, and Lucille Josephine Haynie, but calling her Lucy Jo. :)
12. My favorite color is turquoise.
13. I drink way TOO much Diet Coke.
14. I am obsessed with Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte's. I drink way too many!
15. My major is Early Childhood Education, and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to start teaching!