Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I was reading Along the way with V & J's blog last night, and saw the cutest blog on her page! I thought I would do the same thing with my fellow blog readers! :) Enjoy, ladies!
30 Day Blog Challenge!! :)30 days. 30 posts. Here is the layout:


Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 WishesDay 30-a picture


So here we go....Day One!




Day 1:

1. I have a twin brother, Trent Morris Hanks, who is my very best friend in the world. He is 1 min. & 29 seconds older than me :)


2. I could literally eat sushi every day of the week. I fr-eaking love it!

3. My boyfriend's name is Sam. I love him more than I love myself. He completes me.

4. I love, love, love everything about Memphis. I plan to be a Memphian till the day I die.

5. Flight Restaurant is my all-time favorite dining in Memphis.

6. I could sleep all day, every day. I need about 9 to 10 hours of sleep a night to function the next day.

7. I am obsessed with anything and everything by Tory Burch. She is ammmazing.

8. My middle name is Jo. My Mom got it from my Aunt Josephine.

9. I absolutely hate everything about summer. I am a fall and winter girl. I like winter clothes, the holidays, everrrrrrything.

10. I am a HUGE Ole Miss fan. Go Rebels! (Black Bears, ha!)

11. My future children's names will be: Samuel Jay Haynie II, and Lucille Josephine Haynie, but calling her Lucy Jo. :)

12. My favorite color is turquoise.

13. I drink way TOO much Diet Coke.

14. I am obsessed with Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte's. I drink way too many!

15. My major is Early Childhood Education, and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to start teaching!

No comments: